About Our Junior Gospel Artist Contest
Follow our simple three step process to enter the Junior Gospel Artist Contest. Please read the [Contest Overview] - [Rules For Entry] - [What Contest Winners Receive] and [Terms Of Entry] sections below before registering your child for this contest. If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at (214) 434-7070 or via our contact page:
(Please follow these steps in order to officially enter the contest.)
- Step 1: Click here to complete the Junior Gospel Artist Contest Sign Up Form.
- Step 2: Click here to Pay the $39.99 Registration Fee.
- Step 3: Click here to Upload your video to the Rock Daniel Records Facebook Page
Rock Daniel Records is searching for 2 or 3 young gospel artists or groups to sign and record this summer of 2018. The young people we select will receive an all expenses paid Developmental Recording Deal with Rock Daniel Records.
RUles For entry
- Christian/Gospel Music soloists or groups only.
- Ages 8 to 17 (entries below the age of 8 are at parent or legal guardian’s discretion.)
- Parent/legal guardian must pay the non-refundable membership/administrative fee of $39.99 at Rockdanielrecords.com.
- Must upload a 3 minute or less video up to (1000 mb) of the child or group singing to Rockdanielrecords.com. This does not have to be a professional video.
- Videos can only be uploaded with parent or legal guardian’s consent.
- Must fill out the entry form at Rockdanielrecords.com.
- Must agree to the terms of entry on Rockdanielrecords.com.
What Contest winners receive
- All expenses paid developmental recording deal with Rock Daniel Records.
- A Non-Recoupable Signing Bonus.
- A guaranteed payment royalty of 30 percent on all sales related to the artist recorded material.
- A fully produced, recorded, mixed, and mastered single(s).
- The single(s) will be licensed, streamed and distributed for sale Worldwide.
- Professional marketing, promotion and publicity by Tehillah Enterprises, LLC.
- Professional national radio promotion.
- Opportunities to learn music business processes from National Professionals.
Terms of entry
- All paid video submissions will be officially reviewed by Rock Daniel Records personnel and are subject to also be reviewed by paid independent gospel music radio and production professionals. Every official submission will receive a response within two (2) weeks to a month after the official end date of the contest.
- All paid video submissions are subject to be shared on Rock Daniel Records Facebook and/or Twitter page for BUZZ purposes.
- All entry application emails will be kept private and will not be sold or given to ANY other person, company or entity apart from Rock Daniel Records personnel. Rock Daniel Records reserves the right to send information to the applicants email addresses.
- All applicants and their parents/legal guardians understand that the offered developmental deal is an actual one (1) term open ended record deal. The winner will receive all the benefits, including royalties of a signed, distributed artist on Rock Daniel Records. The parents/legal guardians will decide who will receive royalty payments. The Developmental Deal term will initially include one (1) to two (2) marketed singles up to a full recorded album/CD depending on the given success of the singles and will cover a period of one (1) year and six (6) months from the time the recording contract is signed. At the end of the time period, the parent and label (Rock Daniel Records) can decide if the Developmental Deal will continue.
- This Developmental Deal will be a open ended deal, meaning that the parent/legal guardian can decide to remove their child from the deal at anytime for any legitimate reason. Those reasons will be outlined and explained before the deal is signed.
- Winning applicants must be available to record during this summer of 2018. Recording sessions will take place in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. This contest is limited to applicants within a 250 mile radius of the Dallas/Ft Worth area only. If the winning applicant does not reside in the area, all travel expenses for the applicant and their parents/legal guardians will be paid by the label (Rock Daniel Records.)
- Final plans will be agreed upon by the winning applicants parents/legal guardians and Rock Daniel Records personnel.
- Contest entry deadline is May 27th at 11:59 pm
- By entering this contest, paying the registration fee and uploading the video, parent/legal guardian of applicant(s) and applicant(s) do agree to all the above terms.
Got Additional Questions?
Click the button below to visit our contact page, where you can send us a message or get in touch about any questions you have regarding the contest, our record label or our artists.